We’re committed to Gender Equality
We employ over 400 people across the West Midlands and take pride in being a fair and responsible employer. We remain committed to finding new ways to promote better gender parity within our company across all levels.
Our pay structure is simple: Pay is based on the role an individual holds within the company regardless of gender, race, religion, ethnicity or background.
We believe it is important to say thank you to our employees and just some examples of standard company benefits our employees receive are:
- Entry into a £500 quarterly staff lottery
- 10 year loyalty bonus
- Maternity / paternity / adoption recognition
- Access to a training budget for appropriate personal development
- Full use of our learning resource centre
- Entry into a training attendance reward scheme.
For a full list of company benefits please refer to our Benefits page.