What is Residential Care?
Residential care is a service for adults aged 18-65. Residential care services may be suitable for people with specific needs where some extra support could make all the difference to someone’s life.
For further advice on the ways we can offer you support, please call our friendly referrals team on 0330 333 7484 or email email@example.com
Residential services supports you to live a more independent lifestyle within a home environment.
Our person-centred approach:
Our person-centred approach is set out to empower the people we support. We create a culture for all to achieve outcomes and to become as independent as possible with successful integration into the local community. At Select Lifestyles we strive to achieve this through our core values:
- Empowering people to live the life they want.
- Creating and sharing meaningful experiences with every encounter.
- Building relationships on trust and understanding.
- Striving to remove any potential barriers to continue to achieve outcomes and goals.
- Always treating people with dignity and encouraging everyone to reach their true potential.