What is Respite care?
Through our respite and short breaks service we can offer a variety of different options to suit everyone. Whether you’re looking for an overnight stay, a week long placement or to emergency placements, our respite service can deliver the support you need.
During your placement with us, no matter if it is short or long term, we will let you choose what you would like to do with your time. We can offer a range of activities, or continue with your usual daily routine.
We have excellent working relationships with the surrounding local authorities which include, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sandwell and Dudley.
For further advice on the ways we can offer you support, please call our friendly referrals team on 0330 333 7484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Respite can be a short or long term service for people looking for additional support within a specialist environment outside their family homes.
Our person-centred approach:
Our person-centred approach is set out to empower the people we support. We create a culture for all to achieve outcomes and to become as independent as possible with successful integration into the local community. At Select Lifestyles we strive to achieve this through our core values:
- Empowering people to live the life they want.
- Creating and sharing meaningful experiences with every encounter.
- Building relationships on trust and understanding.
- Striving to remove any potential barriers to continue to achieve outcomes and goals.
- Always treating people with dignity and encouraging everyone to reach their true potential.