What is Supported Living?
We endeavour to provide individually tailored support packages to all people who may require it. One method of achieving this is through our supported living schemes.
Supported Living services can provide appropriate levels of support that will enable and facilitate a person to live a more independent lifestyle within their own purpose-built accommodation or shared house.
Our staff teams are suitably experienced and trained. Therefore, we can encourage and motivate the people we support to achieve valued outcomes within the individuals lives.
For further advice on the ways we can offer you support, please call our friendly referrals team on 0330 333 7484 or email email@example.com
An alternative to residential care that empowers you to choose the right amount of support that’s right for you, enabling you to live a more independent lifestyle within your own purpose built accommodation or shared house.
Our person-centred approach:
Our person-centred approach is set out to empower the people we support. We create a culture for all to achieve outcomes and to become as independent as possible with successful integration into the local community. At Select Lifestyles we strive to achieve this through our core values:
- Empowering people to live the life they want.
- Creating and sharing meaningful experiences with every encounter.
- Building relationships on trust and understanding.
- Striving to remove any potential barriers to continue to achieve outcomes and goals.
- Always treating people with dignity and encouraging everyone to reach their true potential.